Saturday, October 3, 2009

isn't he lovely? isn't he wonderful?


i just wanted to take a moment and brag on my husband.

1. when i came home yesterday, he had picked up the house.
2. after a particularly rough morning this week, he drove home, picked up my phone that i had forgotten and brought it to me along with fresh flowers at work. he even made sure the flowers had eucalyptus to calm me down.
3. he heard on the radio (i think) that unplugging things saves money and ran around the house "saving money." except that i couldn't get anything to come on...but i admire his responsibility.
4. he made the bed yesterday without me asking him.
5. he helped me give max a bath last night at 7.30. didn't even question it.
6. he refuses to watch tv shows that i like until i come home. even if there's nothing else on.
7. without asking, he got an estimate on having someone clean the house and then offered to rearrange our budget to make it happen.

isn't he wonderful? i truly don't deserve him.

1 comment:

Kristen Black said...

What a great guy:) I am envious of #7- would love for that to happen here. We're blessed to have good husbands. (I'd be sure he follows through w/#7 though- j/k!!!)