Friday, October 10, 2008

i've been tagged...


i'm always the one that doesn't respond to the multiple question emails. i'm that girl...the one that loves to read others' dirt, but would rather not add her own. and never mind that in a contest with an aloe vera plant, i'm pretty sure the aloe gets the most exciting life award. but my friend hannah tagged me, so...here goes: 7 random things about me:

1. i feel extreme, uncontrollable guilt if i go to bed without removing my makeup. if i fall asleep with it on and wake up at 3 in the morning, i immediately go grab a face wipe. pretty sure this stems from a mary kay party my mom threw me once.

2. i usually speak to my dog before i speak to anyone else when i get home from work. can't help it. he's the only one that guaranteed will give me love and listen without interrupting.

3. i listen to npr in the morning so that i will have something to talk about.

4. i cry at every single gray's anatomy episode. every. single. one.

5. when i sing at church, i pray that there is a recording executive sitting next to me that will discover that i have incredible potential and will offer me a contract, or at least some free lessons. this is really not out of the ordinary in nashville. we're all praying for the same thing.

6. i could eat cheese and crackers for every meal. this explains why i can't lose weight. the stinkier the cheese, the better. i have been known to grab a pinch of grated parmesan right out of the tub. there. i said it.

7. i pluck my gray hairs in traffic.
 

3 comments:

hannah said...

"when i sing at church"...

that is my favorite random fact about anyone. ever. ever. ever.

and you don't even use mary kay. did you at some point? cause i've only known you to use clinque...oh wait..that was the perfume. right, right.

"ok. whatever" should be followed by a "ok. you're grounded for the rest of your life."

when pratt turns 13, remind me of that. he's going to be so stinkin' bad. he kicks when he gets mad. he's only 3 weeks old and he kicks. probably some psychological disease that can be found in the dsm. great. just great.

Phyllis said...

So, do you take your very expensive pink tweezers with you to pluck out the gray hairs? I don't know whether to be amazed or angry with you because you need to keep your eyes on the road.

You have such a keen sense of humor. This stuff really needs to be in a bound book on the shelves of Barnes and Noble.

Kristen Black said...
This comment has been removed by the author.